Global Growth Business Limited, Terms & Conditions for Attendees at Events
1. Payments: All bookings made prior to the Event must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation and a receipted invoice will be sent. If payment is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional. Bookings received less than two weeks before the Event date can only be paid by credit card.
2. Ticket Types: Please ensure you select the correct ticket type at the point of registration. Sales, marketing & business development executives from software, solutions & consulting organisations – inclusive of recruiters – must register with a Business Pass; failure to do so will require either an upgrade of pass type or a voiding of the pass & refund (minus 6% payment processing fees) of monies paid. In order to qualify for any ‘early bird’ rates, booking and payment must be received before the deadline date listed in the Event marketing material.
3. Substitutions & Cancellations: Attendees may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the Event, at no extra charge. Refunds are not available should substitution not be possible. All sales are final and refunds will not be provided for cancellations or non-attendance.
4. Access Requirements: Please advise us of any special access requirements prior to the Event and we will do our best to accommodate. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Registration Information: Registration information will be sent to registered attendees by email at least seven days prior to the Event. Any attendee not receiving the registration information should contact us by email at email@example.com
6. Alterations to the Program: Global Growth Business Limited reserves the right to make alterations to the Event program, venue and timings so long as the alterations do not materially change the focus of the Event (and the awarding of any qualifying continued professional education/development credits).
7. Postponement of the Event: In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason (e.g. force majeure due to COVID-19), that the Event requires postponement, the attendee’s original pass will be transferred to the new Event date. The organizer shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the attendee. If the attendee cannot make the re-scheduled Event date, they will be entitled to either a) transfer their pass to a colleague to attend, or b) be provided with a pass to any future Event of convenient timing.
8. Speakers: Views expressed by speakers are their own. Global Growth Business Limited cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the Event or in any material provided to attendees.
9. Photography & Filming: For promotional purposes, there may be photographers and video production taking place during the Event. Attendees who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organizers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the Event.
10. Data Protection: We collect your information in order to register you for the Event and send you information about the Event(s) and activities which form an integral part of it. By registering you agree for your data to be stored & used by Global Growth Business Limited and shared with select partners; current partners include but are not limited to: OneStream Software, BlackLine, Trintech, Wolters Kluwer, insightsoftware, Workday, Coupa, Fiscal Technologies, Rydoo, Prophix, FloQast, Sidetrade, Aqilla, Board International, Qubix, Sage, Anaplan, Transparent, IBM, HighRadius and Soldo; please refer to the “Partners” webpage sections for more information on partners. Your data may also be shared with current Event speakers (please refer to the “Speakers” webpage for a current listing) to assist them (e.g. to better finesse presentations to audience interest). We may also, from time to time, send you information about future related events/products which we believe to be of interest. You have the option to unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com. This is a business networking event organised for the purpose of corporate networking, learning & communication. The contact details of registered attendees will be placed on an attendee list which may be shared with Event speakers, partners & attendees, allowing for them to see who is at the Event for the purpose of networking and meetings. Attendees who do not wish to be included on this list should advise at the time of booking. For more information about how we process, store and use your information, please view our Your Data & GDPR page – https://worldfinanceforum.co/home/your-data/
11. Websites & Links: The Event and associated Global Growth Business Limited websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which Global Growth Business Limited takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
12. Insurance: It is the responsibility of the attendee to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the Event. Global Growth Business Limited cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
13. Speakers: Global Growth Business Limited may use the speaker’s name and presentation materials for promotions at the Event. Presentations and papers including all associated artwork and illustrations will not be returned unless specifically requested by the author. The papers must be objective and free of advertising and commercialism. Global Growth Business Limited may audio and/or video tape the speaker’s session and the recording may be reproduced and sold as part of the overall Event materials. This allows attendees to access audio/video copies of presentations that they may have been unable to attend. Global Growth Business Limited may reproduce copies of the speaker’s presentation (eg. slides, PDFs or supporting handouts) on paper and/or electronically and these may be made available as part of the overall hand-out materials during the Event and after the Event. Any acknowledgement regarding Copyright or support should be included at the end of the abstract/presentation, as these may be distributed to the Event attendees. Speakers who do not wish to give permission for the above terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before the commencement of the Event.
If you have any questions about these terms & conditions, please contact:
Global Growth Business Limited
United Kingdom +44.207.193.0071
United States +1.415.237.0076