Business events are generally about learning, networking & business development. This means exchanging (business) contact details and personal information associated with that. We take your data privacy & preferences seriously, so we’ve tried to make absolutely clear about how we collect, store & process your personal information below:
1. We collect your personal information through multiple channels including: brochure download forms, event registration portals, LinkedIn, 3rd-party partnerships, white paper downloads, webinar registrations, and event referrals.
2. We collect details including: Full name, business job title, business name, business email address, business phone number, business postal address, LinkedIn profile URL, and additional personal preferences you may indicate during an event registration process.
1. Your data is used internally to create an event registration list. This list is used to create & print your event name badge – a visible badge – worn throughout the duration of the event to assist with identification & networking. This name badge may include details such as: full name, business job title, business name.
2. Your data is shared with event speakers – namely your business job title and business name – but on occasion your full name, email address and phone number too. This information helps event speakers to tailor their presentation to better fit the overall audience demographic and to connect with audience members in relation to the event (e.g. for feedback & discussion).
3. Your data is shared with event partners. Attendee information is shared pre and post-event with our partners (e.g. sponsors) to ensure they can be fully prepared for networking & business development opportunities. Partners are encouraged to connect with attendees in advance of the event, and are likely to initiate post-event followups to attendees using the data we provide them.
4. Your data is shared with partners (e.g. sponsors) of our white papers & webinars; this allows them to followup with you directly to initiate a conversation.
Our GDPR Policy can be downloaded here.
If you have any questions about your data, please contact:
Global Growth Business Limited
United Kingdom +44.207.193.0071
United States +1.415.237.0076